Tony tested on september 13th 2014 for 7th degree black- belt, he is now a Master Skinner, and was a 2 time member USA TaeKwon-Do team. Tony has been studying TaeKwon-Do for over 32 years.
In 1992, Tony recieved a Gold Medal with the US Team in Pyongyang, North Korea. He went on to recieve a Bronze medal in 1995 at Sarbinia, Italy.
- Started the Art of Taekwon-do at age 12
- Attended 6 seminars With founder of Taekwon-do General Choi Hong Hi President of I.T.F.
- Attended 7 day International instructor's courses with General Choi Hong Hi in Miami 1991
- Attended Instructors Course with Grandmaster Park Jung Tae in Canada in March 1995
- Hosted 2 day international GTF Instructors seminar in Dover, Delaware 2011
- Attended and regional camps, And national and World camps with Grandmaster Sereff and Grand Master Hwang
- I have attended numerous Taekwon-do clinics , seminars , camps with numerous instructors around the world
- I have tried many different Martial Arts,to improve my own personal style of teaching